Flaxseed Hair Gel
Get defined, fluffy, soft curls with the flaxseed gel. This gel feeds your hair with vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids. It can help in breakage, split ends, dryness, frizz, moisture...it does it all! Why should you use this gel? It's alcohol-free, not sticky, and flake-free. This gel contains highly beneficial food for hair such as flaxseed, as well as essential oils that are not only beneficial but also add a pleasant fragrance.
NOTE: After applying the gel, it will form a cast (crunchy feeling). Either using your hands, oil, t-shirt or silk scarf, start scrunching your hair upwards. Continue to do so until you feel no scrunch, for extra volume gently use your fingers to shake your roots.
1. Shampoo and condition your hair as you usually would.
2. Detangle and section your hair before applying the gel.
3. Strat applying gel on each section. for more hold, use more gel. Applying less gel won't give as much hold to your curls.
4. Once the gel is applied evenly on the hair, scrunch to help encourage your curl pattern to take shape.
5. Wait until dry & scrunch out any crunch to get the amount of fluff and volume you desire.
6 months to a year.